Maybe your hair is thinning and you are noticing changes to hair growth. Perhaps male pattern baldness is beginning to show. Regardless of the type of thinning or loss, you may be able to experience hair regrowth with the assistance of a doctor. Dr. Moazemi of Beau Visage Aesthetics is pleased to offer a wide range of hair restoration options for men and women.
Beau Visage Aesthetics provides the following therapies and treatments for hair thinning and loss:
• PRP – PRP stands for platelet-rich plasma. Platelets are derived from the patient’s own blood and are reinjected into the scalp to stimulate hair growth. This method of treatment has shown considerable improvement for many of our patients and continues to be a highly-recommended solution for both men and women.
• Red light therapy – red light therapy is a light-based treatment that can be used to stimulate hair follicles and increase hair production. This treatment uses a special red light that slows the apoptosis phase of hair follicle death and increases blood flow and nutrient supply to the area to improve and speed growth.
• Propecia – Propecia is the treatment used for male pattern baldness. It is a medication that uses finasteride. It is taken orally by the patient every day, and with regular, continued use can improve hair regrowth. It is only available by prescription and should be used as directed.
• Steroids – hair loss caused by an autoimmune disorder instead of hormones may be treated with the use of topical steroids or corticosteroids. These can suppress the immune system and therefore allow hair to grow. They are administered either as an injection into the scalp or as a topical solution.
• Vitamins – vitamins can be combined with many of the above solutions to help in hair regrowth. Vitamins are taken orally every day.
Contact Beau Visage Aesthetics today
If you reside in the area of Walnut Creek, CA and are ready to speak with Dr. Moazemi about hair restoration options, we invite you to call the front office team to book an appointment at (415) 644-8301 and discuss your needs. We welcome new and existing patients into our practice, conveniently located at 1330 North Broadway, Ste. 200F.